THE CORONATION CELEBRATIONS ARE NOT OVER YET!
For those who were eagerly awaiting Eileen’s Right Royal Quiz at our Coronation Picnic, what can we say……in all the excitement, we left the quiz questions in the van!
But residents of Whitehouse still have a chance to win the Coronation Quiz Prize. A whopping 850g Coronation Dairy Milk, enough to share with your family, friends and neighbours.
All you have to do is EMAIL US, telling us what you loved about our event and answer the following five questions:
(PLEASE DO NOT PLACE THE ANSWERS IN THE POST)
1. How old is King Charles III – what was the year of his birth?
2. The King’s mother, Queen Elizabeth II held the longest reign of any British Monarch. How long did she reign?
3. Before he became King and residing at Buckingham palace, what was the official residence of the then Prince of Wales?
4. King Charles III Grandfather, King George VI, was not originally destined to become King, that is until his older brother abdicated the throne. Who was King George’s older brother?
5. King Charles III holds a non-constitutional role as Head of the Commonwealth. Other than the United Kingdom, name 5 of the other 14 current commonwealth realms.
Email your answers, along with your address to
Deadline for entries is 11.59pm on 31 May 2023.
Entries will be chosen at random and the first one picked that contains the correct answers will receive the prize.
This competition is not open to Councillors and employees of Whitehouse Community Council, or any of their immediate family. Names of winners will be published.